This is the means by which COVID-19 is influencing the universe of sports
- CRICKET: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) declares the 2020 Indian Premier League is suspended “until further notification”.
- CYCLING: The administering body for cycling, the UCI, announces this year’s Tour de France is postponed by two months and is presently because of occur from 29 August to 20 September.
- FOOTBALL: Dundee United are affirmed as bosses of the Scottish Championship as a SPFL vote to end the lower-alliance season passes.
- ALL SPORT: All the coronavirus refreshes for 15 April.
- FOOTBALL: Former Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, who tried positive for coronavirus, leaves medical clinic following three weeks of treatment in China.
- ALL SPORT: All the coronavirus refreshes for 14 April.
- TENNIS: The ladies’ area of the Rogers Cup, booked for Montreal in August, is deferred until 2021.
- CRICKET: Australia spinner Nathan Lyon’s deal to have influence of the 2020 season at Hampshire is dropped.
- MIXED MARTIAL ARTS: UFC president Dana White says he was advised to “remain down” from holding UFC 249 on 18 April, with the event now deferred.
- DARTS: The Professional Darts Corporation reports the Premier League season will continue on 30 July in Birmingham.
- FOOTBALL: Scottish football season is drove further back with all games suspended until at any rate 10 June.
- FOOTBALL: National League to ask clubs in its three divisions to vote on whether to end the season without messing around that were booked up to 25 April.
- FOOTBALL: The Football Association sanctions a choice to end non-group football beneath National League level.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: The Australian Rugby League Commission reports it plans to restart NRL coordinates on 28 May.
- ATHLETICS: The 2022 World Athletics Championships, as of now pushed back by a year after the delay of this present summer’s Tokyo 2020 Olympics to 2021 in light of the coronavirus pandemic, has been pushed ahead by three weeks to dodge a conflict with the Birmingham Commonwealth Games.
- FORMULA 1: The Canadian Grand Prix, due to be held in Montreal on 14 June, is deferred – turning into the ninth race of the 2020 season to be influenced.
- HORSE RACING: The first four Classics of the season -including the Derby at Epsom, which was booked for 6 June – are delayed.
- HORSE RACING: Organizers of Royal Ascot say the gathering, booked for 16-20 June, won’t “occur as an occasion open to people in general”.
- MOTORSPORT: MotoGP races in Italy (31 May) and Spain (7 June) are deferred, which means the new season won’t start until mid-June at the soonest.
- OLYMPICS: Tokyo 2020 coordinators drop the presentation of the Olympic Flame which was expected to be in plain view in Fukushima until the finish of April.
- TABLE TENNIS: The International Table Tennis Federation declares new temporary dates of 27 September – 4 October for the World Championships in South Korea.
- FOOTBALL: Bayern Munich are among a number of Bundesliga clubs to come back to training for the first run through since the German top-flight crusade was ended by the coronavirus pandemic on 13 March. It is suspended until in any event 30 April.
- FOOTBALL: The summer transfer window will be moved and contracts finishing on 30 June will be stretched out for a brief period under recommendations concurred by football’s significant partners.
- GOLF: The 149th Open Championship -due to be held from 16-19 July at Royal St George’s Golf Club in Sandwich, Ken – is dropped.
- GOLF: The Masters, due to be held in April, will currently occur from 12-15 November; the US Open, because of happen in June, is presently planned for 17-20 September; and the US PGA Championship, initially booked for May, will presently occur 6-9 August.
- FOOTBALL: Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin cautions that this present season’s Champions League and Europa League could be abandoned if coronavirus limitations stay set up into September.
- BOXING: Anthony Joshua’s reality title defence against Kubrat Pulev, booked for 20 June, is delayed.
- CRICKET: New Zealand’s ladies’ voyage through Sri Lanka, planned for late April, is dropped.
- CYCLING: The Tour de Suisse, due to have occurred from 6-14 June, is dropped.
- GOLF: The LPGA Tour won’t continue after the coronavirus pandemic until most of global players can contend in tournaments, says official Mike Whan.
- FOOTBALL: The Premier League concurs the season won’t continue “until it is sheltered and proper to do as such”.
- TENNIS: The LTA reports plans for a £20m package to help tennis scenes, mentors, authorities and players through the coronavirus pandemic.
- FOOTBALL: The Belgian Pro League is set to turn into the principal significant European class to be cancelled because of coronavirus. Club Bruges will be pronounced victors with the present group table set to stand.
- GOLF: The Open coordinators are thinking about delaying the 2020 Championships because of occur from 16-19 July.
- HORSE RACING: British hop hustling suspended until the start of July.
- MOTORSPORT: MotoGP’s French Grand Prix, because of occur from 15-17 May, is deferred.
- RUGBY UNION: Newcastle Falcons’ promotion back to the Premiership is confirmed, while the ladies’ Premier 15s season is announced invalid and void.
- BASEBALL: Major League Baseball drops the London Series between the St Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs, which was planned for 13-14 June at London Stadium.
- FOOTBALL: All Champions League and Europa League matches are suspended “until further notification”.
- FOOTBALL: Uefa postpones all universal matches for people until in any event the finish of June.
- FOOTBALL: Marseille’s Senegalese previous president Pape Diouf diesaged 68 in the wake of contracting coronavirus.
- FORMULA 1: British Grand Prix coordinators state a choice on the Silverstone race, because of occur on the few days of 17-19 July, will be made before the finish of April.
- TENNIS: Wimbledon, due to be held from 29 June to 12 July, is cancelled just because since World War Two. Meanwhile, all tennis is suspended until at any rate 13 July.
- FOOTBALL: The three divisions of England’s National League are suspended inconclusively.
- SNOOKER: The Women’s World Championship, recently booked to occur in June, is delayed until some other time in the year.
- BOXING: Dillian Whyte’s heavyweight battle against Russian Alexander Povetkin is moved to 4 July.
- BOXING: British Boxing Board of Control suspends all occasions until the finish of May
- CRICKET: Lancashire administrator David Hodgkiss dies at the time of 71 after contracting coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Tottenham permit their arena to be utilized to help powerless people influenced by the coronavirus pandemic.
- FORMULA 1: Red Bull motorsport manager Helmut Marko said he advised his drivers to become infected with coronavirus while the season is in break.
- GOLF: The Irish Open, planned for May 28-31, turns into the most recent European Tour occasion to be delayed.
- HOCKEY: England Hockey expands the suspension of all hockey action until 30 June. The game was initially suspended until 15 April
- OLYMPICS: The Tokyo Olympic Games will start on 23 July, 2021 and race to 8 August in the wake of being deferred for a year.
- PARALYMPICS: The Paralympic Games, initially because of start on 25 August, 2020, will currently occur between 24 August and 5 September, 2021.
- BASKETBALL: New York Knicks proprietor James Dolan tests positive for the coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Turkey’s most topped player, previous goalkeeper Rustu Recber, is in a “critical period” in hospital with coronavirus.
- ALL SPORT: Russia’s enemy of doping office incidentally stops all testing in light of government measures planned for controling the spread of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus’ players and director Maurizio Sarri consent to their pay being halted for four months to spare the club an expected 90m euros (£80.7m) during the pandemic.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester City hand over the utilization of their Etihad Stadium to the NHS.
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: The NFL draft will proceed on its booked dates of 23-25 April – however without any players, fans or media present.
- ATHLETICS: Diamond League gatherings in Stockholm (24 May), Naples/Rome (28 May) and Rabat (31 May) suspended.
- BASKETBALL: Utah Jazz staff and players including Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert, who had tried positive for coronavirus, are cleared by division of wellbeing.
- GOLF: The Evian Championship, one of five majors in the ladies’ down, will move into the week abandoned by the delay of the Tokyo Olympics. Initially booked for 23-26 July at Evian-les-Bains, the Championship will move to 6-9 August.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The 2020 World Para Athletics European Championships, which were booked to occur from 2 to 7 June in Bydgoszcz, Poland, are deferred.
- FOOTBALL: The FA reports that all football in England beneath the three divisions that make up the National League will end quickly with all outcomes expunged and no advancement or assignment in these divisions. The equivalent applies to the ladies’ down beneath the Women’s Super League and Championship level.
- MOTORSPORT: The Indy 500, the USA’s most esteemed race, is delayed until 23 August.
- MOTORSPORT: The Spanish Grand Prix becomes the fifth race of the MotoGP season to be deferred.
- DIVING: British Swimming drops the London leg of the 2020 Fina Diving World Series. It had at first been delayed.
- FOOTBALL: The suspension of Japan’s J League is reached out into May, alongside the related cup rivalry.
- FOOTBALL: Unicef’s Soccer Aid pledge drive, booked to happen at Old Trafford on 6 June, is delayed.
- MOTORSPORT: The initial three rounds of the British Super
- OLYMPICS: The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games fire handover in Athens next week will be done behind shut doors because of coronavirus concerns.
- RUGBY UNION: England’s Premiership is set to report a postponement to the class season -and European rivalries will likewise be suspended.
- ATHLETICS: The Edinburgh Marathon, booked to occur on Sunday, 24 May, is postponed with coordinators intending to report another date on Monday.
- BOXING: The World Boxing Super Series cruiserweight last – and IBF world title session – in Riga between Latvia’s Mairis Briedis and Cuba’s Yuniel Dorticos, booked for 21 March, is moved to 16 May.
- CRICKET: The last two Australia v New Zealand one-day internationals of the arrangement, just as three Twenty20 matches between the groups, because of start on 24 March, are deferred.
- CURLING: The LGT World Men’s Curling Championship 2020 in Glasgow is dropped.
- CYCLING: The Tour of Flanders, planned to occur on 5 April, is deferred.
- FOOTBALL: Morocco’s football federation suspends all football activityin the nation until further notification.
- FOOTBALL: Five of Saturday’s 11 National League games are canceled, in spite of the group’s board permitting installations in its three divisions to proceed as arranged.
- FOOTBALL: Barnet’s crew goes into self-segregation after four individuals from staff give indications of coronavirus. Tuesday’s National League coordinate against Barrow is deferred.
- FOOTBALL: The global well disposed among Germany and Italy, booked to happen in Nuremberg, Germany on 31 March, is dropped.
- FOOTBALL: On-credit Wolves forward Patrick Cutrone is one of two additional players at Fiorentina to test positive for coronavirus.
- HORSE RACING: Enhanced cleanliness estimates utilized at hop dashing’s Cheltenham Festival are reached out to all racecourses as the game keeps on holding installations.
- MOTORSPORT: World Rally Championship occasion in Mexico finishes up a day early due to flight disturbance.
- MOTORSPORT: The Cookstown 100 is postponed, with new temporary dates of 11 and 12 September subject to endorsement from the pertinent specialists.
- NETBALL: Loughborough Lightning’s Superleague game against Saracens Mavericks on Monday, 16 March will be played away from public scrutiny.
- RUGBY UNION: All types of rugby, including preparing, are suspended in Wales from 18:00 GMT on Saturday, 14 March up to and including Monday, 30 March.
- RUGBY UNION: Super Rugby, the southern side of the equator club rivalry, is suspended after this current end of the week’s matches.
- TRIATHLON: The International Triathlon Union suspends all opposition until 30 April shortly after Britain’s Vicky Holland wins the Mooloolaba World Cup occasion in Australia.
- ATHLETICS: London Marathon -booked for 26 April – is delayed and revised for 4 October. The Manchester Marathon, booked for 5 April, is likewise deferred.
- BADMINTON: All BWF World Tour and other BWF-authorized competitions are suspended from 16 March until 12 April.
- CRICKET: England’s Test arrangement against Sri Lanka postponed.
- CRICKET: India’s one-day worldwide arrangement with South Africapostponed.
- CRICKET: Pakistan Super League play-offs condensed, while some abroad players fly home.
- CRICKET: Indian Premier League’s beginning delayed from 29 March until 15 April.
- CRICKET: Scotland’s one-day global series against USA and UAE delayed.
- CRICKET: Champion County game between MCC and Essex cancelled.
- CRICKET: Hampshire, Kent, Warwickshire and Yorkshire curtail pre-season visits.
- CYCLING: May’s Giro D’Italia, which was because of start in Hungary, is delayed.
- CYCLING: The Six Day Manchester – booked to be held this end of the week – won’t occur.
- CYCLING: ASO says the last phase of the Paris-Nice race is dropped, so Saturday’s stage will be the last.
- DARTS: The Professional Darts Corporation reschedules its twofold header in Rotterdam, which had been because of occur on 25-26 March, for 9-10 September. The semi-finals and finals of the competition will happen on the second of those evenings in the Dutch city.
- FOOTBALL: The Football Association, Premier League, EFL and Barclays FA Women’s Super League and FA Women’s Championship all things considered concur to postpone the expert game in England until 3 April at the most punctual.
- FOOTBALL: The remainder of the Scottish football season is delayed uncertainly.
- FOOTBALL: Domestic football at all levels in Wales is suspended until in any event 4 April due to coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The people’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, booked for 25-31 March, are deferred.
- FOOTBALL: Bournemouth goalkeeper Artur Boruc and four first-group staff self-confine subsequent to indicating side effects of the infection.
- FOOTBALL: Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi tests positive for coronavirus and Chelsea men’s group crew are self-confining.
- FOOTBALL: Everton’s first-group crew and instructing staff self-detach after a first-cooperative person shows manifestations of the infection.
- FOOTBALL: Uefa suspends all football rivalries due to be played on 17 and 18 March.
- FOOTBALL: French football’s administering body suspends all Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 matches.
- FORMULA 1: The beginning of the period is suspended with the Bahrain and Vietnam Grands Prix, due to be held in March and April, canceled.
- GOLF: The Masters, scheduled to begin on 9 April, is deferred.
- GOLF: The Players Championship in Florida is cancelled after one round, with PGA Tour suspending all play until 2 April.
- GYMNASTICS: The Apparatus World Cup in Baku, Azerbaijan, has been dropped.
- HOCKEY: All Pro League matches booked to occur before 15 April are canceled by the International Hockey Federation.
- ICE HOCKEY: Elite League drops all matches with prompt impact.
- MOTORSPORT: Formula E is suspended for two months, influencing races in Paris, Seoul and Jakarta.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Leeds Rhinos postpone the Super League gameagainst Catalans Dragons on Saturday after a player shows side effects of coronavirus.
- RUGBY UNION: French rugby federation suspends all competitions until further notification.
- RUGBY UNION: Saturday’s Six Nations match between Wales and Scotland is deferred.
- RUGBY UNION: Sunday’s Premiership Cup last between Sale and Harlequins is off.
- SQUASH: PSA visit suspended until end of April.
- ALL SPORT: Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the administration is thinking about forbidding wearing apparatuses however it won’t occur right away.
- BASEBALL: Start of MLB season postponed by in any event fourteen days and spring preparing games dropped.
- BASKETBALL: NBA is suspended until further notification after Utah Jazz player tests positive for coronavirus.
- BASKETBALL: International Basketball Federation suspends all rivalries from 13 March.
- BASKETBALL: Euroleague Basketball rivalries suspended.
- CRICKET: Australia’s men to play their three one-day internationals against New Zealand away from public scrutiny
- CRICKET: Australia ladies’ group won’t make a trip to South Africa for booked constrained overs arrangement.
- CURLING: The World Women’s Curling Championship, because of occur somewhere in the range of 14 and 22 March, is dropped.
- DARTS: The Professional Darts Corporation drops the Premier League twofold header in Rotterdam on 25-26 March.
- GOLF: The PGA Tour bans onlookers from going to competitions through to April 5, beginning with Friday’s second round of the Players Championship.
- FOOTBALL: Uefa assembles crisis conference for Tuesday at which possibility of delaying Euro 2020 by one year will be talked about.
- FOOTBALL: Conmebol qualifiers, including Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, planned to occur between 23-31 March for the 2022 World Cup, are deferred.
- FOOTBALL: The Premier League declares it will hold a “crisis club meeting” on Friday to talk about future apparatuses.
- FOOTBALL: Arsenal supervisor Mikel Arteta tests positive for coronavirus and Saturday’s Premier League apparatus against Brighton is deferred.
- FOOTBALL: Second leg of Manchester City’s last-16 Champions League tie against Real Madrid, scheduled for Tuesday 17 March, is deferred after Real first group quarantined. A Real Madrid ball player, who offers preparing offices with La Liga club, tests positive for the infection.
- FOOTBALL: Spanish top flight La Liga is suspended for in any event next two rounds of matches.
- FOOTBALL: MLS suspends matches for 30 days.
- FOOTBALL: Danish Football Association drops all football exercises in the nation for about fourteen days.
- FOOTBALL: Bosnia-Herzegovina demand Uefa postpones the home Euro 2020 play-off semi-last against Northern Ireland on 26 March.
- FOOTBALL: Three Leicester players self-isolating after demonstrating side effects of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus report 121 individuals from staff, including players, are self-secluding after safeguard Daniele Rugani tried positive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Sampdoria striker Manolo Gabbiadini tests positive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy is self-isolatingafter one of his relatives becomes sick giving indications of coronavirus.
- FORMULA 1: This weekend’s season-opening Australian Grand Prix is called off. News follows McLaren colleague testing positive for coronavirus.
- GOLF: Next three competitions on the LPGA Tour delayed, including first major of the period.
- ICE HOCKEY: NHL season in the US and Canada is suspended.
- ICE HOCKEY: Great Britain’s two matches with Poland, because of occur on 17 and 18 April, are dropped.
- RUGBY UNION: Pro14 suspended indefinitely.
- TENNIS: ATP suspended for a month and a half.
- TENNIS: Miami Open, beginning on 23 March, is dropped.
- TENNIS: No expert tennis competitions to be played anyplace on the planet until in any event 20 April.
- ALL SPORT: Argentina drops all global games due to be held in the nation in March. The South American Swimming Championships, World Cup fencing occasions, Olympic boxing qualifiers and games are influenced.
- BASKETBALL: NBA coordinate between Golden State Warriors and Brooklyn Nets to be played away from public scrutiny in San Francisco.
- BASKETBALL: The NCAA school ball competition, known as March Madness, taking spots in different urban communities over the USA, to be shut to paying onlookers.
- CRICKET: Somerset, Surrey and Worcestershire cancel pre-season tripsto the United Arab Emirates
- DARTS: The dropped European Darts Open in Leverkusen in Germany is supplanted by a Players Championship weekend in Milton Keynes on 28-29 March.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester City’s Premier League coordinate with Arsenal on 11 March is deferred as a “preparatory measure” -and a few Gunners players put into self-seclusion.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus and Italy protector Daniele Rugani tests positive for infection.
- FOOTBALL: The Europa League ties among Sevilla and Roma in Spain and Inter Milan’s match against Getafe on 12 March are delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Rangers’ Europa League game at Bayer Leverkusen on 19 March and the Eintracht Frankfurt-Basel tie on 12 March in a similar rivalry to be played in secret.
- FOOTBALL: Seattle Sounders against FC Dallas on 21 March in the MLS is delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Four-group competition in Qatar from 26-30 March including Belgium, Portugal, Croatia and Switzerland is dropped.
- FOOTBALL: French League Cup last between Paris St Germain and Lyon on 4 April is delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Spanish Cup last between Athletic Bilbao and Real Sociedad in Seville on 18 April is delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Timo Hubers, who plays for German second level side Hannover, tests positive for coronavirus.
- FORMULA 1: Two individuals from the Haas Formula 1 group and one from McLaren are in self-segregation after being tested for coronavirus at the Australian Grand Prix.
- GOLF: European Tour occasion Hero Indian Open, because of occur from March 19-22, is deferred. The Czech Masters, planned from August 20-23 is dropped, alongside two competitions in the Czech Republic in May, and one in Slovakia in July on the auxiliary Challenge Tour.
- GYMNASTICS: The International Gymnastics Federation defers three World Cup rivalries until June.
- ICE SKATING: The World Figure Skating Championships, booked to occur in for Montreal from 16-22 March, are dropped.
- MOTORSPORT: World Superbike coordinators state the Spanish round of the arrangement, booked for 27-29 March, is deferred until 23-25 October.
- MOTORSPORT: Formula E race in Jakarta on 6 June is dropped. It is the third race this season to be deferred.
- TAEKWONDO: The European Senior Championships in Zagreb from 7-10 May are deferred, alongside the European Olympic and Para-taekwondo capability occasion, which is because of occur in April in Moscow.
- TENNIS: The Fed Cup finals in Budapest from 14-18 April and other Fed Cup end of the season games ties on the few days of 17 and 18 April are delayed.
- FOOTBALL: The Italian football organization (FIGC) says the Serie A season may not finish because of the coronavirus episode, with elective choices including arranging end of the season games, not having a victor for 2019-20, or proclaiming the momentum standings last.
- FOOTBALL: Chelsea’s Champions League most recent 16 second leg at Bayern Munich on 18 March will be played away from plain view.
- FOOTBALL: Nottingham Forest affirm owner Evangelos Marinakis has coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester United’s Europa League last-16 first leg at Austrian side LASK on 12 March to be played away from plain view.
- FOOTBALL: The Republic of Ireland’s Euro 2020 set up to contend with Slovakia on 26 March will be played in secret.
- FOOTBALL: Matches in the main two divisions in Spain and France to be played behind shut doors for at any rate the following fourteen days.
- FOOTBALL: Barcelona’s Champions League game against Napoli on 18 March will be played in secret at the Nou Camp.
- FOOTBALL: Borussia Monchengladbach’s Bundesliga game against Cologne on Wednesday to be played in secret, as will five of nine matches in the group at the end of the week.
- FOOTBALL: Poland’s top-flight the Ekstraklasa to be played away from public scrutiny until further notification.
- FOOTBALL: Japan’s J League is suspended until at any rate 3 April having at first delayed matches until 18 March.
- ROWING: Two World Rowing Cups, the European Olympic and Paralympic Qualification Regatta and the last Paralympic Qualification Regatta, all due to be held in Italy between 10 April-May 10, are dropped.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Saturday’s Super League game between Catalans Dragons and Leeds Rhinos will occur away from plain view.
- TABLE TENNIS: International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) says April’s ITTF World Tour Japan Open is deferred. It would like to hold the occasion later in 2020.
- WINTER SPORT: GB Alpine Championships 2020, which were expected to be held in Tignes, France between 29 March and 10 April, are dropped
- ALL SPORT: All game at all levels in Italy to be suspended until in any event 3 April, the nation’s head administrator declares.
- ALL SPORT: The administration says there is ‘no method of reasoning’ for dropping game occasions in the UK.
- BASEBALL: Japanese authorities delay the beginning of the expert baseball association season, booked for 20 March.
- BOXING: Francesco Patera versus Devis Boschiero, because of occur on 27 March in Verona, Italy, for the empty between time WBA world lightweight title is delayed.
- CRICKET: Lancashire cancel pre-season outings to Dubai and South Africa
- CYCLING: Organizers of the Paris-Nice race say the occasion will now be ‘away from plain view’.
- FOOTBALL: Olympiakos v Wolves and Sevilla v Roma in the Europa League, planned to be played on 12 March, will take place in secret.
- FOOTBALL: The Romanian Football Federation reports all class matches will be played in secret until further notification and ticket deals for the 2021 European Under-21 Championship qualifier among Romania and Denmark on 31 March are suspended.
- FOOTBALL: The Asian qualifiers for the Qatar World Cup in 2022, due to be played on 23-31 March and 1-9 June, are delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Paris St-Germain’s Champions League last-16 match against Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday will be played away from plain view.
- JUDO: The International Judo Federation says all World Judo Tour occasions are dropped until the finish of April.
- RUGBY UNION: The Six Nations coordinate among France and Ireland, planned for 14 March, is postponed.
- RUGBY UNION: The Women’s Six Nations apparatus among Wales and Scotland is deferred after a Scottish player tests positive for the infection.
- SNOOKER: The participation in the field for the Gibraltar Open, which begins on 11 March, is constrained to 100 individuals as a prudent step.
- TENNIS: Indian Wells, a joined ATP and WTA occasion which is one of the most renowned competitions outside of the Grand Slams, is cancelled two days before the primary attract matches are because of start.
- WINTER SPORT: The Italian Winters Sports Federation suspends all wearing movement over its orders, including skiing, snowboarding and biathlon.
- ALL SPORT: The Greek government declares every single pro game occasions for the following fourteen days will be played without onlookers.
- FOOTBALL: Uefa bans pre-coordinate handshakes among players and authorities in the entirety of its rivalries until further notification.
- FOOTBALL: All Bulgarian class coordinates over next two rounds will be played in secret and every single game in the Pleven and Gabrovo districts of the nation are delayed.
- FORMULA 1: The Bahrain Grand Prix from 20-22 March will be held in secret.
- ATHLETICS: The Barcelona Marathon, which was booked for 15 March, is delayed until 25 October.
- ICE HOCKEY: The 2020 IIHF Women’s World Championship, due to be held in Canada between 31 March and 10 April, is dropped.
- ALL SPORT: Saudi Arabia suspends open participation at all games beginning on 7 March.
- ATHLETICS: The World Athletics Half Marathon Championships in Gdynia, Poland, which were to be hung on 29 March, are delayed until 17 October.
- CYCLING: One-day exemplary Milan-San Remo, scheduled for 21 March, is delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Paris St-Germain’s association apparatus at Strasbourg is deferred.
- FORMULA E: The Rome E-Prix, planned for 4 April, is delayed.
- GOLF: The European Tour’s Kenya Open, because of happen between 12-15 March, is deferred.
- GYMNASTICS: The Gymnastics World Cup occasion in Doha, Qatar, between 18-21 March will be held away from public scrutiny.
- RUGBY UNION: Scotland Women’s Six Nations coordinate with France is postponed after a home player contracts coronavirus.
- SKIING: The Alpine Skiing World Cup finals, booked for 18-22 March in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy, are dropped.
- EASY STEPS: What would i be able to do?
- A SIMPLE GUIDE: What are the side effects?
- MAPS AND CHARTS: Visual manual for the flare-up
- VIDEO: The 20-recycled wash
- ATHLETICS: The Rome Marathon, because of happen on 29 March is delayed with all sections moved to 2021 while the Paris Marathon, because of occur on 5 April is rescheduled for 18 October.
- CYCLING: Italy’s Strade Bianche occasion, because of happen on 7 March, is delayed.
- CYCLING: Several crews withdraw from all races until the finish of March.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The International Paralympic Committee announces a review of meeting all requirements for this present summer’s Paralympics because of undoing of occasions, yet the Games will proceed “as arranged”.
- FOOTBALL: Valencia’s Champions League last-16 bind at home to Atalanta on 10 March will be played behind shut doors in a push to contain the spread of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The Premier League bans pre-coordinate handshakes to help forestall the spread of the infection.
- FOOTBALL: The Morocco Football Federation arranges all matches in the country to be played behind shut doors until further notification.
- GOLF: The Mena Tour delays the remainder of this present season’s competitions until September. On the Asian Tour, the Royal’s Cup, planned for 12-15 March in Thailand, is deferred inconclusively.
- RUGBY UNION: England’s men’s, ladies’ and Under-20s Six Nations games against Italy over the few days of 14-15 March are delayed.
- TAEKWONDO: The European Olympic and Paralympic taekwondo capability occasion – planned to occur from 17-19 March – is to be moved from Milan to Moscow.
- ALL SPORT: All Italian game, including England’s people’s Six Nations coordinates in Rome and all Serie A games, will be played behind shut entryways until 3 April.
- BADMINTON: Asia Championships, planned for April 21-26, are moved to the Philippines from China.
- BASKETBALL: Inaugural Basketball Africa League because of start on 13 March in Dakar, Senegal is deferred.
- CYCLING: Team Ineos pulls back from all races until 23 March due to the passing of brandishing chief Nicolas Portal and the “very unsure” coronavirus circumstance.
- CYCLING: UAE Tour riders and staff from Cofidis, Groupama-FDJ and Gazprom are to be held in isolate until 14 March, as Mitchelton-Scott pulls back from European races in March.
- FOOTBALL: Italy’s games serve says Serie A games may be played behind shut doors in a push to contain coronavirus.
- OLYMPICS: International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach says there was no discuss “crossing out” or “postponement” regarding Tokyo 2020 at an official executive gathering.
- RUGBY UNION: Asia Sevens Invitational 2020 competition, a test occasion for the Tokyo Olympics booked to happen from 25-26 April, is dropped.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The World Shooting Para Sport World Cup, which was set to occur in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates from 11-22 March, is dropped.
- DISABILITY SPORT: Japan Para Wheelchair Rugby Championships, a test occasion for the Paralympics booked for 12-15 March, is dropped.
- FOOTBALL: Italian Cup semi-last second leg among Juventus and AC Milan in Turin on Wednesday deferred.
- JUDO: The International Judo Federation reports the abrogation of the Rabat Grand Prix in Morocco, which was because of occur from 6-8 March.
- MOTORSPORT: The second World Superbikes race of the period in Qatar, which was because of happen from 13-15 March, is deferred.
- SPORT CLIMBING: Olympic test occasion from 6-7 March in Tokyo to be held without competitors. Coordinators said Tokyo 2020 staff would replace competitors to “test operational status”.
- TENNIS: The ATP has dropped or deferred six competitions on the second-level Challenger Tour. The occasions in Anning, China on 20 April and Samarkand, Uzbekistan on 11 May have been dropped. Three competitions in South Korea – Seoul, Busan and Gwangju – have been returned to August and another in Spanish capital Madrid rescheduled for October.
- TENNIS: WTA occasion the Kunming Open, booked for 27 April-3 May in the Chinese city of Anning, is dropped.
- CRICKET: Ireland ladies’ cricket visit to Thailand for a four-group competition is dropped.
- FOOTBALL: The Swiss Football League is suspended until 23 March following a gathering between every one of the 20 clubs.
- FOOTBALL: International Champions Cup coordinates because of occur in Asia this late spring are dropped.
- MOTORSPORT: The season’s second MotoGP, set for Thailand on 22 March, is cancelled “in the eventual benefits of the country and members”. The season-opening race has just been dropped.
- FOOTBALL: The Serie A match among Sampdoria’s and Hellas Verona, planned for 2 March, is additionally postponed because of the flare-up in Italy.
- MOTORSPORT: The opening MotoGP of the period in Qatar on 8 March is cancelled because of movement restrictions imposed on travelers from Italy as a result of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Five Serie A matches, including Juventus’ down at home to Inter Milan, that were expected to be played on the few days of 29 February and 1 March were delayed after the flare-up of the infection in Italy.
- TRIATHLON: The initial occasion in the World Triathlon Series in Abu Dhabi, which was because of happen from 5-7 March, was delayed as a “careful step” after various new cases were accounted for in the city. Coordinators state they would like to reschedule the occasion later in March or April.
- FOOTBALL: The weekend’s matches in Switzerland’s best two divisions were deferred, and the World Anti-Doping Agency dropped the following month’s yearly symposium in the Swiss city of Lausanne.
- WRESTLING: The Asian Olympic Games qualifying, because of occur from 27-29 March in Kyrgyzstan was dropped, because of government exhortation to forestall the spread of the infection.
- CYCLING: UAE Tour dropped after two “staff individuals” at the event tested positive for coronavirus
- SKIING: The yearly Engadin ski long distance race in Switzerland, one of the world’s biggest crosscountry skiing occasions with around 14,000 members, because of occur on 8 March, is dropped.
- RUGBY UNION: Ireland v Italy’s Six Nations game in Italy on 7 March postponed.
- SKATING: World Short Track Speed Skating Championships, because of occur in Seoul, South Korea from 13-15 March, dropped.
- FOOTBALL: Japan’s J-League delays every single local game until the center of March.
- FOOTBALL: Five matches in the following round of apparatuses in Italy’s Serie An are requested to be played in secret.
- FORMULA 1: Ferrari limits access to its industrial facility in northern Italy for those that are “inhabitant in or have visited the influenced regions”.
- OLYMPICS: International Olympic Committee part Dick Pound says arrangements for the Tokyo Games in July are “the same old thing”.
- RUGBY UNION: Six Nations authorities says they are “observing” the circumstance in Italy, where England are because of play on 14 March.
TABLE TENNIS: World Table Tennis Championships in South Korea, due to be held from 22-29 March, are delayed until June
- FOOTBALL: The beginning of the K-League season is deferred, with the four groups in the AFC Champions League playing matches in secret.
- RUGBY UNION: Ospreys and Ulster’s Pro14 outings to play in Italy on 29 February are delayed. Ospreys were because of play Zebre in Parma with Treviso the scene for Ulster’s down against Benetton. The Italian Rugby Federation additionally suspends its national title and youth games for the few days of 28 February-1 March.
- FOOTBALL: Selected Serie A matches in the northern Italian areas of Lombardy and Veneto are delayed. A few matches in Serie B and Serie D, just as various beginner and youth games, are likewise canceled.
- RUGBY UNION: Scotland Women’s Six Nations coordinate with Italy is deferred.
- FOOTBALL: China’s 2022 World Cup qualifiers at home to Maldives and away to Guam moved to Thailand and will be played in secret in March.
- FOOTBALL: Daegu FC and Pohang Steelers home installations in South Korea’s K-League are delayed.
- TABLE TENNIS: The primary stage draw for the Table Tennis World Championships, planned to happen in South Korea from 22 to 29 Match, is deferred. Coordinators are going to take World Health Organization exhortation before concluding whether to defer the occasion completely.
- TENNIS: The ladies’ Xi’an Open, planned for 13 to 19 April, is dropped. The WTA says it is observing the circumstance with a few occasions planned to occur in China in the second 50% of the period.
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL: A sea shore volleyball competition, due to be held from 22 to 26 April in Yangzhou, delayed until after the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- MMA: Organizers of the Asian blended hand to hand fighting One Championship state the occasion, planned for February 29 in Singapore, will happen away from public scrutiny.
- TENNIS: China relinquished a Davis Cup tie since its men’s group can’t head out to Romania for their play-off toward the beginning of March.
- WEIGHTLIFTING: The Asian weightlifting titles, booked for March, are migrated from Kazakhstan to neighboring Uzbekistan.
- GYMNASTICS: The Chinese group pull out of the Gymnastics World Cup in Melbourne.
- BASKETBALL: Fiba Asia Cup b-ball qualifying matches among Japan and China, Philippines and Thailand and China and Malaysia are deferred.
- GOLF: The European Tour’s Maybank Championship and Volvo China Open, both planned for April, are deferred.
- RUGBY SEVENS: The Singapore and Hong Kong legs of the World Rugby Sevens Series are postponed from April until October.
- FORMULA ONE: The Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai, set for April 19, is postponed by administering body the FIA and Formula 1. Specialists will gauge potential elective dates in the not so distant future if the circumstance improves.
- GOLF: The PGA Tour Series-China defers two qualifying competitions and postpones the beginning of its 2020 crusade by two months, cutting the quantity of customary season competitions from 14 to 10.
- FOOTBALL: The Asian Football Confederation says preliminary stage matches of the East Zone of the AFC Cup are delayed until April as a result of movement checks in a few nations.
- GOLF: The Honda LPGA Thailand occasion in Pattaya, Thailand planned for 20 to 23 February and the HSBC Women’s World Championship in Singapore, booked to begin on February 27, are both deferred.
- GOLF: The Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific golf title, because of occur from 12-15 February in Thailand, are deferred and rescheduled for October.
- FOOTBALL: Vietnam said it would not permit games to be facilitated in February, which means home AFC Cup bunch stage matches for Ho Chi Minh City and Than Quang Ninh are changed to away apparatuses.
- HOCKEY: Hockey Pro League coordinates among China and Australia, planned for 14 to 25 March in Changzhou, are delayed.
- FOOTBALL: Asian Champions League matches including Chinese clubs Guangzhou Evergrande, Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG are deferred until April.
- MOTORSPORT: The all-electric Formula E engine dashing series abandons plans for a race in Sanya on 21 March.
- BADMINTON: The China Masters competition in Hainan, planned to begin on February 25, is deferred after a few players pull back. The Badminton World Federation says it trusts the leader Badminton Asia Championships could in any case proceed in Wuhan in April.
- GOLF: The first class ladies’ LPGA visit drops the Blue Bay tournamentdue to be hung on Hainan Island in March.
- SNOOKER: The lucrative China Open in Beijing, which is because of happen from 30 March to 5 April, completing 13 days before the World Championship begins at the Crucible, is deferred.
- FOOTBALL: The Chinese Football Association says local games at all levels will be deferred.
- ATHLETICS: The World Athletics Indoor Championships, booked for Nanjing from 13-15 March, are postponed until one year from now.
- FOOTBALL: The home leg of the Chinese ladies’ national group’s Olympic capability set up to contend with South Korea in March is changed to Sydney. The crew were held in quarantine upon their appearance in Australia for January’s passing gathering stage.
- BASKETBALL: The Women’s Olympic passing competition, booked for Foshan from 6-9 February, is migrated to Belgrade, Serbia by world overseeing body Fiba.
- TENNIS: The International Tennis Federation moves the Fed Cup Asia/Oceania Group I event featuring China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea and Uzbekistan out of Dongguan to Nur-Sultan (once Astana) in Kazakhstan. The occasion is then moved again to Dubai and rescheduled for the beginning of March after Kazakhstan declined to fill in as substitute hosts.
- BOXING: The International Olympic Committee cancels Olympic enclosing qualifiers due to happen Wuhan. They will presently happen in Amman from 3 to 11 March
FOOTBALL: Olympic women’s qualifiers moved from Wuhan to Nanjing, before later being changed to Sydney